Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 1

I was so inspired by you shredheads, that I rush-ordered the DVD and forced my husband to go out and buy me some 3 lb. weights. I wanted to start TODAY, because I'm headed to Florida on April 2 and want to be able to take some non-embarrassing photos of myself on vacation.

I've been working out about 5 times a week, 2 of those with a personal trainer, so I genuinely thought that Level 1 would be PIE and I could probably skip to Level 2 the second day. *Sigh* How wrong I was! My heart rate sky rocketed within the first 5 minutes, and my heart rate monitor reads that I burned 339 calories in just that first workout. Wow! I'll definitely be staying at Level 1 with my wimpy 3 lb. weights for the 10 days. Holy shit.

My husband sat and watched my work out while reading a book and laughing his ass off. If I can follow the video through that, I think I can do just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment